property investment can bring riches to a person because of the big sum of money invested on it, not knowing or thinking of the reality that it's not really going to be all good at all times.
Property investors must be open to all of these enumerated bad stories:
1. There are less properties available that cost below the market value and because of that, you can't start with your investment right away at your planned period of time. On the other hand, you can still find one.
2. There are properties that are said to depreciate in due time.
3. The mortgage cost these days are extremely expensive because of the demand for it and you've got not choice but to submit for an application so to be able to start with property investment.
4. Higher demand means rising fees. Fees come in thousands as it is in parallel with the high property value of 4%. Insurance are becoming more expensive too as they also try to compete with the market.
5. The rates of mortgage for properties stick to at least 5 percent to 7 percent. This scenario will cause only less investors to engage in the same business.
6. If you are having tenants and the rent they are giving you are less than expected because of the low inflation rate, chances are you will be on the end of the rope. You must find for property investor news.
7. Everything that is not certain in the future may even not be covered by what you are currently earning as the prices are continually rising and the property maintenance will be more required. Thus, if your purpose for property investment is to earn income, then make sure that you are going to price your rent higher.
8. It is very hurting for the landlord in terms of income because a lot of tenants are receiving rent arrears.
9. A lot of tenants who have been receiving rent allowance from the government are not directly paying it to the landlords but spending it for something else.
10. The continually rising population is going to affect the demand for properties in the future.
You therefore need to prepare yourself in facing the rest of the challenges when you are really hopping into property investment.